According to the report by Fact.MR, the global organic haircare market is expected to witness healthy growth. Towards the end of 2022, the market is estimated to bring in US$ 4,123.5 million revenue.
Recently, a novel report developed using proven research methodologies at the headquarters of Fact. MR has identified various prominent factors and trends prompting market growth of organic haircare market. The study is titled as “Organic Haircare Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2022”, which deeply analyses the global market trends, with historical data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) during the mentioned forecast of 2017-2022. For the benefit of the readers, the report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global organic haircare market.
Request for Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=278
According to the report by Fact.MR, the global organic haircare market is expected to witness healthy growth. Towards the end of 2022, the market is estimated to bring in US$ 4,123.5 million revenue. Owing to the increasing number of people adopting natural and chemical-free hair products, the demand for organic haircare products will increase. With the rising demand, manufacturers are also introducing innovative products including fruit-based, plant-based ingredients such as apricot, kiwi, strawberry, roots of some herbs, etc.
3 Key Insights on Global Organic Haircare Market
1. North America is expected to be dominant in the global organic haircare market. Witnessing above-average growth, North America is estimated to surpass US$ 1,000 million revenue by the end of 2022. North America organic haircare industry is experiencing growth due to increasing number of people with high disposable income, the rise in breakthrough research on products are some of the factors driving demand for organic haircare products in this region.
2. Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) are expected to experience strong growth during the forecast period 2017-2022. High per-capita spending on personal care and cosmetic products is one of the factors boosting demand for organic haircare products. Increasing consumer demand for ‘chemically-clean’ products in the MEA region is one of the driving factors.
3. Shampoo is expected to emerge as one of the most preferred products in organic haircare market. By the end of 2017, global sales of shampoo in organic haircare is projected to gain nearly one-third of the revenue share on global revenues. Meanwhile, shampoo as organic haircare product is also estimated to reach nearly US$ 1,300 million revenue by 2022 end.
High Sales through Professional Salons
Professional salons is expected to be one of the most lucrative sales channels for organic haircare products. By the end of 2022, professional salons are estimated to bring in nearly US$ 1,100 million revenues. Meanwhile, specialty stores will also experience robust growth during the forecast period 2017-2022.
Shampoo to Emerge as the Top-Selling Organic Haircare Product
Compared to other organic haircare products such as hair oil, conditioner, hair colorant, shampoo is expected to emerge as one of the top-selling organic haircare product. Shampoo is expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period 2017-2022. It is also projected to create an incremental opportunity exceeding US$ 300 million during 2017-2022.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global organic haircare market through 2022, which include Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corporation, Loreal SA, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Amway Corporation, Natura Cosméticos SA, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., The Body Shop Inc., Kiehl’s, and L’Occitane International SA.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/278/organic-haircare-market
Table of Content:
1. Global Organic Haircare Market – Executive Summary
2. Global Organic Haircare Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Organic Haircare Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Organic Haircare Market Definition
2.2. Global Organic Haircare Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Organic Haircare Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Organic Haircare Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Cost Structure
2.6. Pricing Analysis
2.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
2.8. List of Distributors
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
3. Global Organic Haircare Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Organic Haircare Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Shampoo Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Conditioner Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
Check Discount on This Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=278
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Retail & Consumer Goods market reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Get More Industry Insights At: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr